Google Search Appliance 101 - Quick Start (2 days)
This class is intended for companies/students interested in:
- Initial setup
- Searching web servers and file systems
- Serving results directly from the appliance
- Building your own search application
- Understanding core functions and features
- Configuring common features (keymatch, related queries, query suggest)
- Customizing the user experience for different user groups using front ends
- Enhancing searches with synonyms, metadata, or facets (called Dynamic Navigation)
- Searching and configuring relatively small (under 500k document) file systems and SharePoint servers. (Note: larger implementations are covered in the GSA 102 - Intermediate class).
- Configuring simple security systems like NTLM and LDAP.
- Monitoring and updating your appliance
- Troubleshooting and much more!
***Notice - Classes outside of Washington D.C. will not be confirmed until 3-4 weeks before the class starts. DO NOT make travel arrangements until Fig Leaf Software contacts you with the exact address of the training location.