This class is intended for companies/students interested in:
- Searching real-time data using OneBox Modules
- Searching people data using the LDAP connector
- Searching databases using the database connector
- Searching large SharePoint servers using the off-board connector
- Configuring more features such as biasing, user added results, and user alerts
- Configuring redundancy and fail-over using mirroring
- Searching secure content protected by cookies, Kerberos, and multiple identities
- Improving authorization performance using ACLs
- Accessing any secure system using SAML
- Improving search quality with reporting.
***Notice - Classes outside of Washington D.C. will not be confirmed until 3-4 weeks before the class starts. DO NOT make travel arrangements until Fig Leaf Software contacts you with the exact address of the training location.