Duration: 2 days
Online Price: 1095.00
In order to get the most out of this course you should have prior experience in site building with Drupal. A combination of Acquia's Introduction to Drupal 8 (or Whatâ€™s New in Drupal 8) and Building Websites with Drupal 8 would be ideal preparation for those with prior non-Drupal UX development experience.
- HTML and CSS skills are essential.
- Familiarity with PHP and the Twig framework is very helpful.
Describe and work with Drupal's theme layer
- Declare, style, and use custom regions in a theme, theme settings
- Build a sub-theme from a base theme
- Drupal Theming Funamentals
- How does Drupal Theming Work?
- What are Themers?
- Making a Simple Theme
- Working with Regions
- Adding Libraries and Dependencies
- Advanced .info.yml options
- Adding Breakpoints
- Customizing your Theme
- Anatomy of a Theme
- Coding Standards in Drupal
- Introduction to Twig Template Files
- Overrides, Available Variables, and Hooks
- Adding Custom Regions
- Base Themes and Subtheming
- Base Themes, Subthemes, and Core Themes
- Using Subthemes
- Matching a Design Mockup Using Drupal
- Parsing your Client's Design
- Enabling Twig Debugging and Installing Devel
- Creating a New Subtheme from the Classy Base Theme
- Configuring Drupal
- Using Template Overrides
- Adding CSS
- How would you do that in Drupal? Real-World Design Considerations.
Fig Leaf has provided training in the following cities:
|Alexandria VA||Amsterdam||Arlington VA||Atlanta||Austin||Baltimore|
|Houston||Indianapolis||Jacksonville||Las Vegas||London||Los Angeles|
|Madrid||Miami||Milwaukee||Minneapolis||New Haven||New York|
|Ottawa||Philadelphia||Phoenix||Raleigh / Durham||Reston||Rome|
|Sacramento||San Antonio||San Diego||San Francisco||San Jose||Seattle|
|Singapore||Springfield||State College PA||Tallahassee||Toronto||Washington DC|